Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Paige!

Today is Paige's 13th birthday.  It honestly feels like yesterday since she was born and I can't believe she's a teenager now.  I love her so much and am so proud she is my daughter.

Some highlights of the day were...Cinnamon rolls for breakfast (of course) with a morning gift of gum, CTR ring and mustache bracelet.  Lunch at the Bun Basket with her sisters and mom. (Tarin gave her the new Taylor Swift CD that was just released today!)  Orange Leaf after school with Chloe, Kinsy, Kennedi, Kalyn, Kate, Bailey, Sarah and mom.   Dinner (Sticky Fingers from Wingers) with Tarin and Kids (Danny is flying to New York), grandma, mom and dad. A little Catch Phrase fun.   Some gifts were: Toms boots, Chi cheetah flat iron and a Pandora bracelet with an ice skate charm!

3 comments:

  1. Mom, I'm embarrassed to say that I forgot that you sent me the link to this blog. It wasn't until I saw it listed on Richie & Lauren's blog that I remembered! It looks fantastic! And you're doing a great job keeping it updated! I like seeing your pictures and reading about what's going on!

    ReplyDelete